* Estimates assume all solar plants currently under construction and which New Energy Solar has committed to acquiring are operational and owned on a 100% basis.
(1) Generation is illustrative of the total production of each solar power plant based on P50 forecasts and all plants being commissioned as expected. New Energy Solar’s effective equity accounted share of generation is expected to be approximately 1,580,000 megawatt hours.
(2) US C02 emissions displacement is calculated using data from the US Environmental Protection Agency’s “Avoid Emissions and generation Tool” (AVERT). Australian C02 emissions displacement is calculated using data from the Australian Government – Department of the Environment and Energy.
(3) Calculated using data from the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Australian Bureau of Statistics.
(4) Calculated using data from the US Energy Information Administration (principal agency of the US Federal Statistical System) and the Australian Energy Regulator.