This website is intended to provide general information only and has been prepared by New Energy Solar Limited (Company) and Walsh & Company Investments Limited (Responsible Entity) without taking into account any particular person’s objectives, financial situation or needs. Investors should, before acting on this information, consider the appropriateness of this information having regard to their personal objectives, financial situation or needs.
We recommend investors obtain financial advice specific to their situation before making any financial investment or insurance decision.
Neither the Company, the Responsible Entity nor the Investment Manager give any warranty, make any representation as to, or accept responsibility for, its accuracy, reliability, timeliness or completeness now or in the future. While the information provided by New Energy Solar is believed to be accurate, New Energy Solar does not accept responsibility for any inaccuracy or any actions taken upon reliance with the information on this website.
Former and current officers or employees, suppliers, and associates of the Evans Dixon Limited group of companies (“the firm”) and their relatives are encouraged to report suspected misconduct affecting the firm. The firm provides a whistleblowing reporting mechanism via the KPMG FairCall service which can be accessed by phone (1800 500 965) or via an online portal (link here).
FOR AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS ONLY
Unless specifically stated otherwise, this material is only prepared for residents of Australia. It is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation.
PURPOSE OF INFORMATION
The information on this website has been published as an information service. The information contains general information and does not take into account any investor’s particular circumstances and needs. Each investor should assess, or seek advice on, whether the information is appropriate for his or her particular needs, financial situation and investment objectives.
AVAILABLITY OF WEBSITE
New Energy Solar will use best efforts to provide access to this website on a 24 hour basis. However, there may be an interruption to the service to facilitate the website’s maintenance or for any other reasons. New Energy Solar will not be liable to any person for interruptions to the service for any reason.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADE MARK
This is copyright of New Energy Solar Limited and Walsh & Company Investments Limited or one of its related entities.
Any advice displayed on this website is general advice only and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation and needs. Because of this you should consider the appropriateness of the advice having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs.
If the advice relates to a particular financial product, you should obtain an Offer Document relating to the product and consider it before making any decision about whether to acquire the product. We recommend that you consult a financial adviser if you require any further advice. Walsh & Company Investments Limited and the Company do not guarantee the performance of any fund or trust included on this website and further make no recommendation on funds or trusts included in any Offer Document on this website. Recipients rely on the information in the publications at their own risk. Recipients should not rely on the publications as advice for any particular matter, but should make their own assessment and evaluation, undertake investigation and enquiries and seek advice to enable them to make any decision concerning their own interests.
The Trust, the Company and any affiliated companies (including the Responsible Entity, Walsh & Company Investments Limited) expressly disclaims all and any liability to any recipient whatsoever in respect of anything done by any such recipient in reliance on any of the publications. To the extent that the law permits, the Trust, the Company and any affiliated companies will not be liable in any way (whether in negligence or otherwise) for any loss or damage which may be suffered by a recipient in connection with the contents of or any omission from content contained in the publications.
This statement is an outline of certain matters relating to the collection and handling of your personal information by New Energy Solar.
COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
New Energy Solar will collect personal information for the purposes of:
- Providing you with a product or service (including assessing your application);
- Managing and administering the product or service;
- Identifying you and protecting against fraud;
- Verifying your authority to act on behalf of a customer;
- Determining whether a beneficiary will be paid a benefit upon a person’s death;
- Letting you know about other products or services from the business that might better serve your financial, e-commerce and lifestyle needs or promotions or other opportunities in which you may be interested.
If you provide us with incomplete or inaccurate personal information, New Energy Solar may not be able to process your requests and applications or manage or administer your products or services.
USING AND DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
New Energy Solar may disclose your personal information to other organisations:
- Involved in providing, managing or administering the products and services we offer, including third party suppliers (e.g. printers, posting services etc), and our advisers;
- Who are your financial or legal advisers or representatives and their service providers;
- Involved in maintaining, reviewing and developing our products, business systems, procedures and infrastructure including testing or upgrading our computer systems;
- Involved in a corporate re-organisation or involved in a transfer of all or part of the assets or business of the organisation;
- Involved in the payments system including financial institutions, merchants and payment organisations;
- Which are organisations who wish to tell you about their products or services that might better serve your financial, e-commerce and lifestyle needs or promotions or other opportunities, and their related service providers, except where you tell us not to;
- As required or authorised by law and/or where you have given your consent.
Your personal information may also be used in connection with such purposes. Because New Energy Solar operates throughout Australia, some of these uses and disclosures may occur outside your State and Territory.
If you receive an email, phone call or SMS claiming to be from us, and are not sure whether it is authentic, please click here to find out how to confirm.